8 Jul 2015

Never Ask a Woman Her Age...


Unless, that is of course, she looks as good as Mrs. W in her frillies! 

Mature and sensual boudoir photography and photo shoots
Boudoir Photography

Mrs. W came to us for some sensual images for her husband and like most of my clients, is in her 50's and was convinced she doesn't take a good picture... well we debunked that theory :D

I photography a vast range of ages in the boudoir but in the past two years I'd say 70% of my clients have been 40 and above. Now, I really love this because it means women who are 40+ are coming round to the idea that boudoir photography isn't just for 20-30 year olds and it's about time. Boudoir is for EVERYbody!

Mrs. W has kindly let me feature her images and I think she is a HUGE inspiration to many ladies who may think they are either too old or say "I can't look as good as that", Well, yes you can.

If you'd like to see more of our fabulous 40+ boudoir portraits (which is our largest gallery!!) just visit our website for extra info, shoot prices and much more.


Sensual boudoir photography and photo shoots
Sensual Boudoir
Classic and sensual boudoir photography and photo shoots
Classic Boudoir
Mature and sexy boudoir photography and makeovers
Sexy Boudoir!

No comments: